Big Sky, Montana – January 19-26, 2018
Big Sky is home to the BIGGEST SKIING IN AMERICA® with over 5,800 acres of skiable terrain spread across four mountains, 4,350 vertical feet, 220 named runs, and an average of 400 inches of dry powder snow.
We’ll be staying at the historic Huntley Lodge in the heart of Big Sky’s mountain village. In addition to ski in/ski out access, the lodge is part of a larger complex offering numerous amenities, including a full service health spa. Huntley Lodge offers several sitting areas, each with a fireplace; and an outstanding full breakfast buffet. In addition to the bar and restaurant at the lodge, many other dining options and shops are located within easy walking distance in the village, as well as via shuttle in the town of Big Sky.
Cost and Details:
- $1999 per person double occupancy. (add +$746 for a single room)
- Early Bird Discount is $100 if your $750 deposit is made by October 1.
- All reservations are due no later than October 31. Final payment is also due October 31 and there are no refunds after November 1.
- Round-trip air from Madison to Bozeman via Denver. Leave Madison at 8:50 a.m. and arrive Bozeman 12:56 p.m. Return from Bozeman at 5:20 p.m. and into Madison at 10:55 p.m. Flights are on United. (Air allowance, deduct $525 if you arrange your own.)
- Airport transfer to and from Big Sky from Bozeman airport.
- 7 nights Lodging/double occupancy with Buffet Breakfast at the Huntley Lodge
- 6 days of skiing or seeing the sights
- Three Apres Ski Parties … a great social time with beverages & snacks
- Tips…all baggage handling, transport drivers, and room attendant gratuities
- Group lift ticket cost: 3 of 4 days is $262.65, 4 of 5 day is $350.20, 5 of 6 day is $412 and 6 of 7 days is $494.40
- Lunch, dinners, and personal expenses
- Yellowstone National Park — Big Sky is your gateway to Yellowstone National Park adventures, where geologic wonders and rugged nature are in a summer, or winter, day’s visit. Located less than an hour from the West Entrance, Big Sky is the ideal base camp to explore the Park, and then relax in close lodging accommodations and enjoy the adventures within. Read more about Yellowstone National Park.
- Snowcoach Tours – Commercial snowcoach companies travel on designated park road routes that are not accessible by car during the winter. A snowcoach looks like a van that is designed to travel on snow and ice.
- Dog Sledding — Imagine yourself gliding through a winter wonderland of majestic mountains with a team of beautiful huskies pulling you down the trail. The only sounds you hear are the panting of the dogs and the swish of the sled runners. Imagine the thrill of driving a team as you become one unit with these well-trained spirited athletes. No other method of travel over snow can compare with dog sledding. Learn more.
- Cross Country Skiing — Glide over 85 groomed kilometers of nationally ranked cross-country ski trails at Lone Mountain Ranch. Lessons, rentals and guided tours are available. You can also check out the Rendezvous Trails in West Yellowstone. Learn more
- Sleigh Rides — Enjoy a winter sleigh ride through one of our several local partners. Learn more.
- Snowshoe Tours and Trails –No matter where you go snowshoeing in Big Sky, Montana you’ll be amazed at what you can see – snowflakes glistening in the Montana sun, snowshoe hare and elk tracks in pristine snow, and stunning views of the Spanish Peaks are typical of every outing. Snowshoeing is a great way to experience Montana in winter. Learn more.
Membership in the MadCity Ski Club is required to participate in a club trip. Membership is free and you can join here.
Our trip coordinators will be Rick and Peg Daluge of Daluge Travel. Please print and complete the reservation form and send with deposit to:
Reservation Form: 2018BigSky-Reservation
5321 Fairway Dr.
Madison, WI 53711